This was a busy weekend. In addition to lots of family stuff I was able to get outside for several hours to work on things that must be done before Spring.
- Built the new raised center boxes for 3 more beds
- Bought the lumber for three more trellises
- Transplanted a bed of year old strawberry runner plants
- Sowed a 21 foot row (perimeter of a 4×8 bed) of spinach seeds
- Created a second compost pile and filled it with the last of the fallen leaves and the soil from last year’s containers.
No pictures, but it was satisfying to get more work done.