Bed 1 (completely planted)-
- Snow Peas along the fence (need to re-seed, the first ones rotten in the ground) (or maybe I’ll put sweet corn here along the fence)
- A few lettuces here and there
- Radishes and Carrots
- Green onions
- A cabbage or two
- Sugar Baby and Charleston Gray Watermelons
- Shelling peas along the fence
- Green pepper and Jalapeno
- Cucumber and Zuchinn
- 12 tomato plants. 3 Rutgers, 3 Super Marmande, 4 Gardener’s Delight and 2 Cold Set.
- Pole beans and bush beans
- Jackolantern pumpkins
- Simon’s mini pumpkin gourd
- New strawberries
This is what they looked like before they were full of dirt. I’ll have to get an update to show them now.